Saturday 24 April 2010

What Am I?

How long..i've been yearning for You..

Waiting, Needing, Searching..
Asking for You...
Sleepless nights, tossing and turning..
Really restless, wanting to be with you..

You've visited some of my friends..
And relatives too..
Heard you were in the neighbourhood recently..
Why not me? How long is this wait?

What have i done, that's so bad?
I almost met you twice..
But you were in a hurry..
Promised me, it shall not be long..

Do you remember the 1st time you visited me?
I was just 16yrs..
Then again, when i was 26yrs.
You said, i was too young both times..

You will return when i'm much older..
"Then you'll not regret", you said..
Why would i regret?
I know i'll be safe with you.

No more worries or problems..
No more pain or shed anymore tears..
I know you'll take care of it all..
I'm tired of this waiting..

Want to sleep forever..
You also promised...
"It won't be a sad ending..
But a beautiful beginning"..

"I know you won't let me down..I trust you completely with my life".

The Answer?!

No comments:

Post a Comment