Thursday 17 June 2010

Full Of Praise..

I may have deleted you...
From my friend's list...
For reasons, i'd rather forget...
But it doesn't mean...
You're not in my life anymore...
Everyone that touched my life...
At least once, i wiil always be grateful for...
Once you were full of praise for me...
Now all you do is find reasons...
Every opportunity you get...
To trash me on our mutual friends wall...
It cuts like a knife...
If i said, it doesn't hurt...
Then i would be lying...
I'm human after all...
And have feelings too...
But now it's more bearable...
I've come to terms with people's bitterness...
Wishing you only happiness...
To expect anyone to like me...
The same forever is a fantasy...
Now i've started living in MY reality...
Thank you for your encouragement, Then...
It was an important stepping stone, to where i'm Now...
I don't claim to be a Professional...
But please don't get Personal...
I may not do things well...
But i'm trying not to dwell...
Hope to do well in this test...
Thank you & Wishing you all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment