Sunday 18 September 2011

My First Love...

You were my 1st true love
Nothing can compare so clearly
As you arrived a month early
And i love you so dearly
You came along
With a right song
Gave me sunshine to brighten my day
Brighter than the sun's ray
We had so much fun together
Watching your tiny hands and feet
As they fit into my palm
Made me feel so calm
It was strange to be a new mum
But you made it so very easy
Adapted to all sorts of conditions
An amazing baby in all situations
At times, things were rough
As the going got tough
Your giggles and laughter brought me joy
You weren't keen on any toy
My sweet baby is now a dad
Your baby too, has given you as much joy
Hope to be your mum in every birth of mine
I couldn't imagine a life without you
Hope to be a better mum
Forgive me for anything you have lacked
Couldn't ask for a better baby to call my own
Thank you for being you, darling son.

No comments:

Post a Comment