Thursday 22 March 2012

ENDLESS LOVE

You make me come alive
Every time I think of you.
Life is much nicer since i met you
No more longing
Or the desire for anything
But just to be yours
And to be with you freely
I can't be beside you in this lifetime
But allow me to listen to your heartbeat
And to rhyme with mine.
It all seem so hopeless
Yet our love is faultless
Our timing is wrong
But we've made each other strong.
Only want the best for you
Love you for the person you are
Will continue loving you
For no reason
But all for the seasons
Remember my love through eternity
So you can find me again
In our next life in unity.
Look for these loving eyes
Longing for you once more
And hear my heartbeat
Calling for you again
You take my breath away
Wish to live but have no fear to die for you
These are not hollow words to impress
But trying so hard to express
Conveying exactly can be tough
As words are never enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment