Saturday 16 July 2011

DREAM LOVER!!!

It's not often, one is lucky...
To find a man of eternal dreams.
Perfect stranger to walk into my life.
So caring and very loving.
Someone to share everything.

Without being judged.
Or to be ever misguided.
Never to be used or abused.
Make me feel liberated.
Not to be interrogated.

My imagination has no barrier..
He has become my warrior.
Chased away my fear..
My conscience is very clear.

Soothed away all my inhibitions...
Our unity is for celebrations.
My desires are fulfilled.
And no longer shelved.

Especially the way he writes.
My thoughts exhilarate to an ultimate heights.
Nothing is impossible.
Realise anything is possible.

Thoughts of you are overwhelming.
Your caring nature is so calming.
Never promised me a rose garden
Treating me right in our tranquil Eden.

Our mind & bodies entwined as one.
Affection for you burns within me.
To simply express.
Never to impress, suppress or oppress.
Wish everyone could be like us.

My heart ushering.
Butterflies fluttering.
Unable to contain the excitement
To feel total enlightenment.

Your touch electrifying.
Images of our oneness magnifying
To be with you in this beautiful solitude.
Feel so much passion from this altitude.

Friendship within a Relationship.
All should experience an everlasting partnership.
There will never be any consequence.
Because...you're just another dream with a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment