Sunday 13 November 2011

REVEALING REFLECTIONS!

I wanted to be loved...
And i was seriously hated.
As i longed to be rated.
To be loved nevertheless.
It makes no difference to me now.
As i've no more longing.
Or the need for belonging.
I'm fully content to the core.
Negativity has no place for me to store.
My youth was wasted feeling ugly.
Was tempted to be very unruly.
The darkness within reflected on my face.
And my very existence.
Looks are fading.
Pictures are now shading.
Reminder of how i was.
It makes me smile and laugh too.
To read and hear song of praise.
For the way i looked.
People often ask...
Do U wish to be 21 again?
No way!!! Lived it once.
Nearly died more than twice.
Cannot relive the past.
Memories of them are plenty.
Thought i was trendy.
Those times were regretted.
And most definitely resented.
Memories are now being presented.
Past years are no longer painful.
They are extremely beautiful.
Living Life, Loving Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment