Monday 14 November 2011

TWO SOULS REUNITED....(11/11/11)

You have been part of my life.
Neither of us cared to admit.
Our Souls touched briefly.
Many years ago.
To me you were a total stranger.
Seemed like a lone ranger.
Yet i yearned to be your friend.
To catch a glimpse of you.
As you ignored my longing look.
It cut like a knife...
And the wound still raw.
I suppose it's a blessing in disguise.
As we are both now ready.
To accept our friendship of a lifetime.
How true the quote!
'Better late than never'.
Boy, you sure made me wait.
It seemed like eternity.
Your presence in my life now.
Was worth the years of pain endured.
As we exchanged our thoughts.
Made me realise...
You can't rush anything.
Especially, life's precious gifts.

2 comments:

  1. For a long time I have not been found you in Facebook. Did you leave that site? To search you I came to your blog and got surprised. Unless you were not leaving that site, I could not discover such a creative side of yours. Thanks. Continue the spirit.

    ReplyDelete