Friday 13 August 2010

Facebook should be Stress Free...

Some people around me are not happy about me being on Fb. For me, it's about connecting with everyone, otherwise impossible and i do take my friendship seriously. Relaxing, listening to & sharing songs, videos, thoughts, ideas and other feel good factors. I feel close to all my friends here as i would meeting them Face2Face.

The friends i connect with know this is a fact too. I may not have time to write to all but i do try.

I've not started a Dating Agency or have any plans to either. As there are plenty around and would never consider it.

I Want & Need for Peace only. I do tolerate alot but if people insist on pushing their luck for the wrong reasons then i shall have to consider pressing the delete button as suggested by Shiju.

If people wish to leave my list by all means do so, but i have to seriously reconsider accepting again.

So be good to one another here and any other Networking. Be grateful and thankful for this privelege we've been given.

I Love you all, don't expect me or to be in Love with you. There's a big difference.

No Offence, this is only applicable to certain few and they know who they are.

Had to go for that walk, i was feeling suffocated. Feel better Now.

Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Jaya, this is very good lesson. we will try to change our mind.
    saiju.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes Jaya, we will try to keep our best.


    Saiju.

    ReplyDelete