Friday 13 August 2010

"Not Suppressing or Impressing, Purely Expressing".

This mail prompted me to write the article that follows...

"I don't like people who keep praising themselves, proudly talking hurting others. i believe that we are here on this earth and don't know for how long but making friendship and sharing thoughts gives me and others peace of mind. This way is better than going to neighbors place for gossip.

Many use facebook a way to advertise themselves and don't agree with others thoughts, i am not complaining but refrain from commenting on such posts and don't make friends with them.We as a family trust God and feel what ever he has give us either money, fame riches or anything we owe him and be humble. Sorry if my mail is rude.

I read and watch all the posts of my friends and can make out their nature".


Hi friends,

I may come across as bold or blunt either way it's me & how i express myself. I'm not advertising myself, here to hurt or impress anyone. Sharing my experience or expressing myself isn't a bad thing, i'm sure & also believe so. Someone has to do it, so i decided to volunteer, it wasn't easy but here i'm doing it. ;-)

Life is and can be beautiful, if you allow yourself to accept, adapt and adopt everything positively. If you feel that my comments on friends wall is outspoken and are not to your taste then you can always remove me from your list.

I've kept 'Quiet' for so long for too many people. This is my way of finding my ground. I'm not here to 'Deliberately' hurt anyone as people think.

I'm not expecting anyone to Agree, Disagree or Support me in any way. Far from it, I've survived all kinds of situation, where I had tried to end it all for few things that was 'killing' me 'Then', It was worth holding onto for many reasons & seasons that's 'thrilling' me 'Now'.

Please don't, for a moment think, living in UK is all fantastic or we're above the rest, far from it. Every country, people & situations has it's Pluses+ & Minuses-. It's how we handle ourselves, under the circumstances or situations that counts more than anything.

I know i've been one of the 'lucky' ones, able to express without fear or fear of being judged. I'm not ashamed or have any regret of my past, it has taught me so much.

"Sharing is Caring, Bearing without Fearing Anything or Anyone Anymore".

Why shouldn't i share it with my friends? The above may sound or come across as rude or crude but that's me. "I'm not Advertising myself, Purely Expressing...No more Suppressing or Impressing". As some have concluded of me via my writing.

Please be good to one another always. We are all here on borrowed time, none of us Own it outright. Play your part well, there's no need for 'Heroes or Villains'... in Life, leave it for the Movies or Television for role play.

We all seem to get on pretty well considering the difference of opinions, thoughts, ideas & all other issues which could have been a major factor or obstacle in friendship. I'm not sorry for being outspoken, bold, or my attitude but i'm sorry if it has upset few. I also know, we can't please everyone all of the time but few some of the time.

My openess may make or have made some feel uncomfortable but people should realise...'it's 2010 & not 1010'. ;-)

If you can't accept & acknowledge the materials published here, you shouldn't be Networking.

No comments:

Post a Comment