Wednesday 9 March 2011

CAPTIVATION...

How did we meet?
I remember now, not so long ago...
Your mail that captured my attention...
It stood out from the rest...
Captivating, soothing, so different...
It became an addiction for me...
Reading them over & over...
Your words flowed so peacefully...
Over and within so calmly...
My mind was buzzing like never before...
Eagerly awaiting ur next mail...
Making me restless, even crazy...
Greatest feeling ever...
Felt like a teenager with a major crush...
I admitted, i was in love with ur writing...
Am I falling in love with you?
No, it cannot be happening...
I hardly know you...
But it felt so right from the start...
Living the moment in my heart...
Cherishing the romance...
You never promised me a rose garden...
Only to love me unconditionally...
To care, share, dare, also to be Fair...
You made me laugh like never before...
Laugh at almost everything...
I laughed even more, just thinking...
About the jokes we had shared...
Asking me to name a song, any song..
Then you would sing to me...
When i was feeling low...
You'd call me out of the blue...
As if you could read my mind...
Or sense my sadness...
We do fall out at times but never for too long...
It's healthy to express our opinion...
You would say...
Even better to accept it...
We are different in so many ways...
But so much alike in every other sense...
You would send me sweet song or two...
So I could listen to ur voice on the phone...
You're not only my strength but weakness too as i was for you...
Woke up and realised, you were just a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment