Wednesday 9 March 2011

Criticism V Compliment...lol

I love Criticism more than Compliment, where as it was the opposite in the earlier part of my life. To me Criticism means room for improvement and Compliment seems to make you content and complacent. We all need both, like Ying & Yang. I suppose to balance us & stay grounded.

I'm so grateful for varieties of friends, adding another dimension to my interesting, NEVER 'Boring' life... I truly appreciate. I have known some friends here for quite some time. Few know me 'Fairly' well and most of the close ones know me 'Really' well.

I find it charming and quite amusing when someone without a face or have not had time to study another person can make unwarranted comments in public.

This has allowed me to write this 'Note', so in reality 'I've turned a Negative into something Positive. I could've deleted the message but decided to leave it as it is.

Now coming to 'Too much Make-Up or the Lack of it', is an individual choice. I have had this kind of comments before so it wasn't a 'Surprise or Shock' to read it.

Special occasions and photoshoots warrants that extra touch to really compliment the subject. My make-up bag consists of Kajal pencil, Lip definer, Lip gloss, Liquid Eye Liner and Mascara (the last two i rarely use on a daily basis).

All these are contained in a small make-up bag that fit nicely into the palm of my hand. I don't have any objections against the folllowing products but i refuse to use the following and the only exception will be for a photoshoot...

Foundation, Compressed compact powder, Concealer, Talcum powder (used by some ppl) on my face as it's commonly used as a basic foundation to get an even skin tone or flawless look and no Lipstick.

Fortunately, i've inherited good skin from my parents and my mom taught us to use moisturiser morning and night from an early age.

Not much make-up is required in Youth as it's naturally gifted, features tend be stronger and well defined too. But as you age, beauty fades and a bit of make-up compliments also defines your looks.

I dress to make me feel good and not to please anyone else. If i had to please everyone then i would never leave my house. lol.

1 comment:

  1. For people in general it is easy to critise others but they can't take it when they are critised.In my opinion if people can critise others then they should be able to take it when they are critised. That is good that you can take critism as in for majority of people they rather take a compliment instead. LOL

    ReplyDelete