Wednesday 9 March 2011

FRIENDSHIP'S FOUNDATION is built on TRUST & RESPECT.

Hi Friends, "FRIENDSHIP is Ageless, Timeless & Priceless..NEVER, Careless or Worthless"..this quote came about last night on my way to work... My mind wonders, thinking about this or that, especially when driving... multitasking comes naturally with age & practice..lol.

So parked up to update my status via my fon.

I have to thank a friend, very recently joined us. Wanted to know my age, just as i was leaving for work...i'm not ashamed or never, ever hidden the fact and have NO REGRETS or RESENT any part of my LIFE.

"I'm much happier and completely at EASE with my Life & myself...NOW than EVER. I'm sure most of my older friends here, can & do agree wth this".

Some, not all of our YOUNGER friends feel and believe they would NEVER age...Time would STOP for them and their YOUTH would REMAIN.

Time was much SLOWER in the OLDEN days (those were the GOLDEN DAYS)...we had time to enjoy our childhood, really and truly relish, cherish and treasure them.

Friendship is firstly built on TRUST & RESPECT...THE REST WILL FOLLOW. Remember,"Treat Everyone The Way You Want To Be Treated"

Nowadays...'Time is definitely on a Faster Mode'. So just remember, don't worry about a friend's AGE, LOOKS, POPULARITY, WEALTH, HEALTH OR WHATEVER THEY HAVE OR NOT....LOVE THEM UNCONDITIONALLY FOR THE PERSON WITHIN.

PLEASE DON'T JUDGE ANYONE BY 'YOUR' THOUGHTS OR OPINION OF THEM. TAKE A CHANCE...SAY "HELLO", YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT

FOR THEM TO MAKE THE 1ST MOVE...SO, SAY...WHY NOT ME???

I believe in Today & Now...Later may never Come, so don't delay or postpone it.

Wishing You All..."A Beautiful Friendship with Everyone". Life is Too Short To Wait Around, Make It Happen Today... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment